Top five reasons why Bayesian filtering won't be killed by the spam industryOttawa, 22 Feb 2003
- Because brainwidth is more precious than bandwidth: just because you must download it doesn't mean you have to read it.
- Because it quietly personnalizes your computer and makes it strangely your own.
- Because it's a beautiful idea.
- Because ISPs can transfer the burden of filtering from server to client.
- Because those mail client writers that have it will ruthlessly shame those that don't until everyone has it... shortly after Microsoft releases a browser that actually supports CSS2 without ugly floating hacks.
comments? questions? don't send box flaps, just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2002 by Eric Hortop.
All opinions herein are those of Eric and are not necessarily shared by his employers or anyone else associated with him.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.